Monday, July 16, 2012

I feel like I'm getting to know them...

I know it sounds kinda weird, but I feel like I am starting to know those 5 Vidrine kids and their in laws.....

  • Marie Jeanne Vidrine and Richaume Soileau  had 3 children, 2 of which I found information, Eugenie Soileau and Godefroy Soileau. They both married Fontenot's! go figure... Eugenie Soileau married Henri Fontenot and Godefroy Soileau married Marie Fontenot. 

  •  Perrine Vidrine married Charles Fontenot and they had 5 children: theu married Ortego's, Marcantel,'s Hebert's and Pepin's.

  • Agnes Vidrine married Joseph Bartholomew Rozas... I am just starting to research that line...


Now for the 2 brothers; Pierre & Etienne Vidrine...

  • Pierre and Marie Brignac had 10 or 11 children and seemed to marry into different families- Fontenot, Guillory, de Soto, Garand, Ortego, Reed Petrowich, Dardeau and Lafleur

  • Etienne & Victoire Soileau had 10 or so children: they married Fontenot's, Ortego's Guillory's and the last of the brood, Leon Vidrine married a Vidrine.

No comments:

Post a Comment